Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maria's Corner- Aluma Wallet Review!

Aluma Wallet!
            Aluma Wallet, the indestructible, lightweight wallet, that is water, id. theft, and crush resistant. To my honest opinion, I would say the Aluma Wallet holds up to half or less of these claims. The Aluma Wallet does work in some ways; it is water resistant and i.d. theft safe. So, I’m pretty happy about that and the fact that is slim; therefore, it fits perfectly in my purses and pocket. To the other side of it, it doesn’t hold much cards or money. I would say maybe about 6 or 7 credit cards, a few business cards, and maybe a few dollars; the maximum without jamming it. Also, is not that easy to open and can’t say is very crush resistant either, because it already has a bump and aluminum covers come out very easily. Overall, I give the Aluma Wallet a 1.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment