Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

Good Day Followers! :) 

During a very productive brainstorming breakfast this morning with my awesome boss, I was informed that today marks the 1 Year Anniversary of the founding of Momo's Market! 
*Round of applause* 

Although I only just joined the Momo's crew just a few short weeks ago, I can already tell how dedicated everyone at this company has been to making Momo's Market a household name and making sure you all get the best bang for your buck for all of those super-cool As Seen On TV products. 

As a form of celebration and  gratitude for bringing me onto this amazing team (and also because it's my job!) I have had the pleasure of giving Momo's Market a social media upgrade! Tumblr, Instagram & all. 

There won't be any kind of "Terrible Two" instances around here! 

This blog will still be used for updates, of course, but there's no harm in branching out! The more the merrier, right?? :) 

So be sure to check out and follow us at our new Tumblr:
Momo On The Go-Go!
Here you'll be able to keep track of any new products through pictures (Instagram) & short blurbs as well as any updates with our company! 
& of course please continue to check us out on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Cheers, 

-B.Marie
Marketing Intern 



No comments:

Post a Comment